Taxpayers and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) holders can now access their Online Account and view, approve and electronically sign power of attorney and tax information authorizations from their tax professional.
With an Online Account, individuals can also:
- View their tax owed and payment history and schedule payments.
- Request tax transcripts.
- View or apply for payment plans.
- See digital copies of some IRS notices.
- View key data from their most recently filed tax return, including adjusted gross income.
- Validate bank accounts and save multiple accounts, eliminating the need to re-enter bank account information every time they make a payment.